Phone JTR Collections

Ways that you can pay

There are several ways in which payment can be made. These are outlined below in more detail.
If you have any questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to call us on 01933 623380.

Payments by Giro, Postal Order, Cheque, and over the counter bank payments, may incur a charge per transaction.

Automated Payment Line

Automated Payment Line

You can make a payment via our 24 hour automated payment line on 03300 080 450

Telephone the JTR collections office

You can call the office on 01933 623380 between the following times, to make a payment by debit / credit card:

9.00am-5.00pm (Mon to Friday)
9.00am-11.00am (Every Saturday)



You can use any PayPoint outlet with a barcode – if you require a barcode please call the office and we will arrange for one to be sent out to you.

Payment via Post

Cheques, postal orders or bankers' drafts should be made payable to "JTR Collections Limited". Please write your Name, Address and Reference Number on the back, and send to:

  • JTR Collections Ltd
  • PO Box 7672
  • Wellingborough
  • NN8 9GW
  • We have the right to charge a fee for dishonored Cheques and they will not be represented.
Pay Online

Payment Online

You can pay your debt recovery bills online via this secure site using most major Credit/Debit cards. Please complete the following onscreen forms with your details to make a secure credit/debit card online payment. Please note: American Express is not accepted.

Pay online »

Standing order

You can set up a standing order with your bank using the details of our Lloyds account below. Please ensure you include your name and reference number.

Account name: JTR Collections Ltd
Sort code: 30-92-90
Account no: 27551760
Reference: Your surname and JTR reference number

Cash payment to an Enforcement Agent

Cash can be given directly to the Enforcement Agent in charge.

Frequently asked questions

I have received a Notice from JTR Collections for the previous tenant/owner at my address. What should I do?

JTR Collections rely on the information provided by our clients to be accurate. If you are not the named person on the letter please contact us immediately on 01933 623380. We may ask you to provide proof of residency in the form of tenancy agreement or a utility bill
(gas/electric/telephone) and the date you moved into the property. Email this information to us »

The Enforcement Agent has attended my property whilst I was out. What should I do?

Contact the Enforcement Agent on the telephone number provided on the paperwork as soon as you can. He/She will have all your current details and will be able to discuss the matter fully with you.

What happens if I can't pay?

If you are unable to make full payment to the Enforcement Agent it may be possible in some circumstances to extend the repayment period. You will need to provide your income and expenditure along with proof of income (e.g. wage slip, benefit letter) for us to consider any offer.