Phone JTR Collections

About JTR Collections

About JTR Collections

Our company has considerable experience in public sector enforcement. We specialise in understanding the requirements needed to deliver exceptional returns in areas such as Council Tax collections, and National Non Domestic Rates.

Established in 2010, our public client base is built upon our reputation. We pride ourselves on the ability to meet performance targets, as well as considering the needs of customers trying to repay these debts. We offer market leading methods and techniques that deliver more than the standard services expected, having access to a large database of collections, legal enforcement, trace and data enhancement services. Accompanied by a good understanding of human nature, commercial judgement and common sense we achieve exceptional debt recovery results.

JTR collect on cases that have been returned by another provider, the results have been very positive and alongside with excellent customer services, I am sure that the strong relationship with the Council will continue.

Recovery & Customer
First Manager

Frequently asked questions

I have received a Notice from JTR Collections for the previous tenant/owner at my address. What should I do?

JTR Collections rely on the information provided by our clients to be accurate. If you are not the named person on the letter please contact us immediately on 01933 623380. We may ask you to provide proof of residency in the form of tenancy agreement or a utility bill
(gas/electric/telephone) and the date you moved into the property. Email this information to us »

The Enforcement Agent has attended my property whilst I was out. What should I do?

Contact the Enforcement Agent on the telephone number provided on the paperwork as soon as you can. He/She will have all your current details and will be able to discuss the matter fully with you.

What happens if I can't pay?

If you are unable to make full payment to the Enforcement Agent it may be possible in some circumstances to extend the repayment period. You will need to provide your income and expenditure along with proof of income (e.g. wage slip, benefit letter) for us to consider any offer.